Monday, April 18, 2011

Customer Testimonials - Pulse Performance Race Engineering Wanganui New Zealand

Hi Guys,
Testimonial from Peter Huijs 121 Superboat.
Just want to say that the PPRE Quad Rotor turbo Engine built for me by Pulse performance has proven to be the most reliable power package I have had in my thirty years of racing .
Not only has the performance impressed me and many others in the sport of superboat jetsprinting, whether rotory followers or not,but has also sparked interest in other fields of motorsport.
The power plant is small,very powerful,with easy tuneability and sounds incredible.
Most important to me has been the reliability of the engine and I have certainly put it through its challanges.
Warren and the team have been right behind the project right from the start and are always willing and enthusiastic with there help.
I highly recommend the PPRE race engines as they are very professional and there work is proven.
I thank the team and look forward to a continuing relationship.
Sincerely
Peter Huijs


Quad Rotor Engines

4 Rotor Engines

Like Us on Facebook PPRE

Twitter PPRENZ

No comments:

Post a Comment